TechnoPengi
Club Penguin Crazy's Tech Stuff & Tutorial

Html Blogger: Guide: Search It

Hello everyone,
sengihnampakgigi
I am back from my holidays and decided to share something with you. Today's guide is about search. I know we have the nav bar up the top for that but that is not my favourite two options.
My ways puts search inside the blog.
Often blogs come with a search box built in on some templates but not really on the standard templates.
I'll start off with the easy html - free google way.
You will need
# Admin Privs
Time aprox: 5 - 3 minutes.
1. Go to Blogger in draft (the beta blogger)
I will do an article on its pros and cons later but now back to the guide.....
2. Click the layout link, it will take you to the Edit layout page, click add gadget.
3. Then click search box.
It should make a search box for you
Way two:
You will need:
# admin privs
Time 1 mins - 2 mins
copy this code into a widget


Sorry for the lack of topics I will be back to more harder things soon Any ideas?
Dmaster
1 comments:

www.getorangepuffle.blogspot.com Go there to get the orange puffle!!!


Got Time? (CPTZ/PST)

Got Questions or Suggestions?

Got Questions or Suggestions?
Drop It Here!

Are You One of Us?


Got Something To Say?

Viewers

Since June 8 2008

Stalking Device
I'm Watching You Watching Me...